What is chemistry?
Chemistry is a vast physical science that involves the study of properties, characteristics, physical and chemical changes of matter. It connects the theory of physics with several other natural sciences, i.e., biology and zoology. Chemistry has significant branches that include;
- Organic chemistry. This branch involves the study of carbon and its combinations.
- Biochemistry. This branch looks into the chemical procedure which befalls the living organism
- Inorganic chemistry. Inorganic chemistry is a branch of chemistry that involves the study of inorganic combinations or compounds that do not contain a C-H bond.
- Physical chemistry. This branch of chemistry puts Physics to the study of Chemistry which naturally contains the uses of quantum mechanics and of thermodynamics to Chemistry.
- Analytical chemistry. This branch of Chemistry is the study of matter and the development of tools used to measure the properties of matter.
Some of the chemistry topics from which you can get assignments include
- Atomic structure assignment. The atomic structure involves the understanding of the composition of atoms that is composed of protons, neutrons, and electrons.
- Acids, Bases, pH. These concepts apply to aqueous solutions. pH refers to the power of hydrogen or the concentration of hydrogen ions while acids and bases reflect the relative availability of hydrogen ions or protons/electron donors or acceptors.
- Electrochemistry. Electrochemistry primarily covers redox reactions (oxidation-reduction). These reactions produce electrodes and batteries as they produce ions that facilitate the flow of electricity. Electrochemistry determines if a reaction will occur and in what direction the electrons will flow.
- Units and measurements. Chemistry involves taking measurements and performing calculations based on the measurements. In this topic, one needs to be familiar with the units of measurement and different conversions between them.
- Thermochemistry. Relates to thermodynamics and involves the concepts of entropy, enthalpy, standard state conditions, Gibbs free energy, energy diagrams, etc.
- Chemical bonding. In studying Chemistry, atoms and molecules are joined together or bonded through ionic and covalent bonds.
- Periodic table. The periodic table is a systematic way of organizing chemical elements. The elements exhibit periodic properties that are used to determine their characteristics like their reactivity.
- Solutions and mixtures. Learning about different types of solutions and mixtures and how to calculate concentrations is an essential part of general chemistry. Such topics include colloidal solutions, suspensions, and dilutions.
Chemistry assignment homework help
For most students, Chemistry is one of the toughest subjects. The subject uses maths concepts and on top of the class notes, it requires lab practicals. Students will often find chemistry an ocean difficult to swim along as it includes tedious and derivation of chemical reactions that require specialized and in-depth knowledge of chemistry. This is why we are here for you in case you are finding it hard to handle your chemistry assignment homework. Our chemistry experts understand the needs and demands of the students and work accordingly at a reasonable rate. They will help you with your assignment and deliver professionally and accurately worked on solutions.
Our expert writers will also help you;
- Understand the relationship between various compositions of elements.
- Learn the concepts of a periodic table.
- Know the various properties of the elements.
- Identify the many types of chemical reactions etc.