MATLAB assignment help
MATLAB has gained popularity in the academic curriculum in recent years due to its multiple practical applications. It is used in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, statistics, mathematics, computing, etc. Completing a MATLAB assignment needs extensive applications of technical as well as academic concepts and hence many students find it challenging to complete academic work. If you are also struggling with MATLAB assignments and projects, ask for MATLAB assignment help from our MATLAB expert writers and get excellent grades at a reasonable rate.
What is MATLAB?
MATLAB or Matrix Laboratory is a fourth-generation programming language that operates in a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment that is quite useful in scientific, mathematical, and technical functions. It was developed by The Mathworks Inc and was primarily intended for numerical computing. However, this application can be used to access symbolic computations by adding the optional toolbox of the MuPAD symbolic engine.
MATLAB is used by engineers and scientists in many fields such as image processing, robotics as well as computational finance. It also includes mathematical calculations and statistics, optimization, and linear algebra. MATLAB programming also uses its analytical skills of programming for Data Analysis, Exploration, and Visualization.
Significant MATLAB toolbox
Some of the most significant MATLAB toolbox and their uses include;
- Engineering Toolbox – With the help of an engineering toolbox, you can do image processing, data acquisition, Instrument Control, Optimization, Signal Processing Blockset, Signal Processing, etc.
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox – You can use this toolbox to describe, analyze, and model statistics data.
- Symbolic Math Toolbox – This toolbox is quite useful in mathematics. You can use this to solve, plot, and even manipulate the mathematical equations.
- Simulation Toolbox – Various types of simulations can be done with the help of this toolbox in MATLAB.
- Computing Toolbox – This toolbox is all about computer systems. You can use it in the Computer Vision System, Distributed Computing Server, etc.
Features of a MATLAB system
A MATLAB system has 5 main parts including;
- MATLAB language. MATLAB offers almost every functionality that any other high-level programming language offers. It provides functions, control flow statements, input/output, object-oriented programming features, and data structures.
- MATLAB working environment. MATLAB offers a great working environment that allows you to develop MATLAB applications. In this environment, you can easily import and export data. Apart from that, you can also manage variables in your workspace.
- MATLAB Graphics system. You can use MATLAB to create 2D and 3D data visualization and animation. You can also use it in image processing and graphics presentation. It is quite easy to create and customize the Graphical User Interfaces on MATLAB.
- MATLAB mathematical functions. It is quite handy to carry out the basic as well as advanced arithmetic functions in MATLAB using their computational algorithm functions. Some of the widely used mathematical functions are sine, cosine, sum, matric, and more.
- MATLAB application program interface. There are some of the powerful libraries in MATLAB that have a set of commands, which is quite useful for the programmers to write Forton and C applications that are compatible with MATLAB. Like Java, MATLAB also offers the application program interface that is useful for reading and writing the MATLAB files.
Applications of MATLAB
MATLAB is one of the most common programming languages in the world and is the best software package that is developed for simulation. Some of its applications include;
- Numeric Simulation – For real-time world systems, MATLAB can be used. It offers the most robust environment to study real-time world systems. There are also some dynamic systems in MATLAB that use high frequencies. We can also solve the equations in both ways, numerically and analytically, with MATLAB.
- Electrical Engineering – MATLAB provides an ideal environment for electronic engineers. It is quite easy and efficient to represent transmission lines with MATLAB.
- Photonic Application- MATLAB can process and analyze the results of highly specialized software. It offers an open-source analog for processing the results.
- Control Systems – MATLAB is widely used to design control systems in various industries like aerospace, automotive, etc. It is quite easy to do computation and comparison of reduced-order models in MATLAB with the help of its toolbox.