What is python?
Python is a general-purpose, interactive, and high-level programming language. The language was introduced in the 1980s and has become one of the most widely used languages by programmers to express concepts in just fewer lines in comparison to languages like JAVA and C++. Python allows programmers to write programs and instructions using fewer lines of code. With python, the user gets to write an object-oriented program on both a large scale and a small scale. It has the core feature of code readability using whitespace to determine the code blocks instead of using curly braces or keywords.
Python supports programming patterns including procedural, object-oriented, imperative, and functional programming. It also offers interpreters available for various operating systems allowing to run different code over different systems.
Key features offered by python
- Object-oriented. Python is object-oriented and is developed with many objects that comprise data and functionality.
- Easy to interpret. When interpreting python, the programs could be directly run from the source code with no need for compilation and execution.
- Simple to learn. The simple syntax makes the language easy to perceive or easily understandable.
- High-level language. When writing using python, there is no need to pay much attention to how to manage the program memory.
- Extensive library. The library available in python is huge and very helpful to do various tasks such as writing expressions, doing unit testing, web browsers, HTML, XML, etc.
Basics in the python programming language
To well understand python, in-depth knowledge of the language basics is needed. These include;
- Basic data types including strings, lists, tuples, operators, and integers.
- Comments. For python, the comments that are added are ‘’’’ and #. ‘’’’ marks the session while # is used to leave comments on a single line.
- Functions. Two types of functions are included in python and they include static and lambda. Static is used to cue an already available object while lambda is used to define a method that is easy to pass to a routine.
- Statements. Python is equipped with 2 programming languages including ‘if then else’ and ‘switched’.
- Loops. Two different types of loops are available. They include ‘while loop’ and the ‘for loop’. The while loop has a condition placed either at the start or the end of the loop while the ‘for’ loop has a modifier, condition test, and initializer. The elements that are placed in the body of the ‘for’ loop can or cannot be empty.
Online python assignment help
Python is an excellent computer programming language enhancing the computation skills of students. Our python homework help inspires students to well understand the subject with our python programming experts who are well equipped and with adequate skills and techniques to offer python programming assignment help.
Students mostly experience a number of difficulties when handling their python programming assignment including deficient coding skills, confusion with the python codes, inattentive approach, etc. This is why our python homework help services are here to make sure that we help you tackle your assignment and you score those good grades. Try our services today!
Some of the topics covered by our python experts include;
- SNMP device control
- Python integration primer
- Solaris systems Administration
- Cross-platform UNIX programming
- DNS management
- EPM package manager
- Consoled scripts