Web development or web programming
Web development or web programming involves developing a simple static page of plain text to complete professional web-based applications (web apps). It involves tasks such as web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. Website development refers to the main non-design aspects of coming up with a website; writing markup and coding. The process may use content management systems (CMS) to make content changes easier and available with basic technical skills.
For web-development, there are 3 web developer specializations including the front-end developer who is responsible for behavior and visuals that run in the user browser, the back-end developer who deals with the servers, and the full-stack developer.
Web development assignment help
Developing a website involves various tasks that include Selecting Coding Languages, Front-end programming languages, Back-end Programming Languages, Content Management Systems, Coding from Scratch, or Using a CMS, Back-end Development, Front-end Development, etc. Therefore handling a web development assignment may be a hard nut to crack. Web development assignments are quite intensive as they involve the use of a large number of concepts. You therefore might find yourself in need of web development assignment help and this is why we are here for you. Our programming experts will help you improve your programming skills and will help you develop websites at an affordable rate. We offer web development assignment help as per your assignment guidelines and instructions presented by the students.
Topics covered in web development assignments
- Dynamic Web Designing that contains dynamic pages like contents, scripts, templates, etc. On a dynamic website, many types of content are displayed when browsed. The website can be modified by the reader who opens the site.
- Static Web Designing. A static web is a website written in the code of HTML and that code is displayed to the viewer through a web page. The static website has the ability to change pages of the web page by customizing it in the desired way. For example changes in themes according to the content.
- Flash Web Designing. This is a technology that is owned by Adobe software. It is most commonly used to show a series of pictures in a slideshow and is mainly used to show animation on web pages. It gives a rich-client experience which also gets included in your web assignment writing.
- E-commerce Website Designing which is known as the paperless transfer of business information through electronic data exchange and internet-related technologies.
- Customized Web Designing. This is the modification of a website to make it more appealing and attractive by adding unique features and designs. There is a content management system where one can edit the content without any code.
- Corporate Web Designing. It usually includes the internet source for advertisement at a larger scale and represents a brand of any company which is often used for the landing page of the advertising content.
- CMS Web Designing. Content management system (CMS) is a system in which you can manage and control the content within your website and there is no technical training required. Editing like changing the theme, adding images, or deleting it or text may include.
- Mobile Web Designing. Mobile web designing helps in various ways to edit the content and design websites through small technologies i.e. mobile and tablets.
- Mobile App Development. This is a mobile-oriented technique of developing an app for mobile phones which is only mobile friendly and makes accessible information to viewers through mobile.